STORYTIME IS A TIME 4 FUN!
STORYTIME IS A TIME 4 STORIES!
Hello kids! Welcome to storytime!!
Today we will talk about chickens!
Chickens. They are food, but also animals. Speaking of chickens, I remember one of my old friends was a chicken.....literally. He would screech all day because I liked to each chicken at the circus. One day Conan the chicken died...Conan was my friend's name by the way. It was very sad at the time....very sad, but you know I found out that it was all a dream so I jumped out of my bed to see that Conan was sitting right infront of me. Okay children of the world, by children I mean my classmates, school is almost over, and I am going to stop posting blogs as soon as June is over. Sorry, but I don't really care, this was a school assignment.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had lots of fun blogging!!!!! lol
ReplyDelete